Coronavirus Update April 12, 2021
In light of the reduced number of cases in Sheridan County, we have expanded our walk-in hours. As a precaution, we will still require masks to be worn in our store for protection of staff and customers for the time being.
- Our physical store will be open for walk-ins/pick-ups M-F NOON-4pm. Appointments can be scheduled for different times if needed.
- We thoroughly disinfect public areas.
- We also offer curbside pick-up, free delivery to business or home, and free local shipping. Please call 674-8248 to make any of these arrangements.
- Due to limited designated pick-up times, we are unable to honor some rush jobs and one-hour photo prints.
- We continue to encourage you to use our photo website to order photos: www.epiphanyphotos.com. You can order prints, photo books, collages and much more at this site. Your print, photo and marketing orders can also be submitted via email (send to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone by calling 674-8248. We will be checking voicemail regularly. You can also submit orders or questions through our contact page.
Our top priority is to continue to best serve our customers while keeping our community, staff, and nation healthy and safe. We thank you for your continued support.