Coronavirus Update May 5, 2020
In order to help continue to flatten the curve with COVID-19 and keep our staff and customers safe, we are continuing to practice social distancing and virus spreading prevention at Epiphany in the following ways at least throughout the month of May:
- Our physical store will be open for walk-ins/pick-ups M-F 9:30-10:30am and 4-5pm. Appointments can be scheduled for different times if needed as staff are still working in the store.
- We thoroughly disinfect public areas (front desk, door handles, credit card machine, etc.) before and after these times.
- We also offer curbside pick-up, free delivery to business or home, and free local shipping. Please call 674-8248 to make any of these arrangements.
- Due to limited designated pick-up times, we are unable to honor rush jobs and one-hour photo prints.
- We ask that when possible, your print, photo and marketing orders be submitted via email (send to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or by phone by calling 674-8248. We will be checking voicemail regularly. You can also submit orders or questions through our contact page. Also, don’t forget our 24/7 photo ordering website at www.photoimagingcenter.com. You can order prints, photo books, collages and much more at this site. What a better time to do photo projects than when you are in your home for a while? Also consider purchasing a gather box and collecting your old photos and slides at home and give them to us to digitize. This might be the right time to do these photo projects you’ve been planning!
- If you need signs to help your business communicate during this confusing time, we can help you out! Check out our latest sale below.
- If you want to send cards (the old-fashioned way) we have you covered there too. Check these out.
Our top priority is to continue to best serve our customers while keeping our community, staff, and nation healthy and safe. We thank you for your continued support.
Email us for more information or to order a sign!